- Blue-dial watch in gold tone that includes Roman numeral hour markers overlaid with chronograph subdials at middle dial
- 44 mm gold-tone chrome steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz motion with analog show. watch is appropriate with all 22mm straps for interchangeable design
- Leather calfskin band with tonal stitching and buckle closure
- Waterproof to 50 m (165 ft): Usually, appropriate for brief durations of leisure swimming, however not diving or snorkeling
Chrome steel case. Leather strap with adjustable buckle closure. Three-hand analog show with quartz motion. Navy dial contains gold-tone fingers and Roman numeral hour markers, minute monitor, three subdials, and Fossil detailing. Chronograph performance. Waterproof 5 AMT/50 meters.
Fossil Men’s FS5150 Grant Chronograph Dark Brown Leather Watch
There are no reviews yet.