- Japanese quartz computerized development with standard advanced capacities (day/time/date, double time, alerts, commencement heat clock, chronograph and night vision backlight
- Durable polycarbonate case with treated steel hydro pushers which can be pushed underwater
- Soft, malleable, agreeable silicone tie with hardened steel buckle
- Durable solidified mineral precious stone shields watch from scratches
- Water impervious to 330 feet (100 M): appropriate for swimming, just as swimming, yet not diving
The Shark Classic tide watch from Freestyle is only that – a work of art. It includes a caution, chronograph and warmth clock, a stopwatch with split capacity, and a LCD backdrop illumination. Band and case are produced using silicone. Highlights 10 years of tide information in addition to dawn and dusk times for 150 shorelines around the world, or program the watch to your shoreline. Profundity evaluated for 330ft/100m.
Since it’s a Freestyle, it has a mineral shine focal point to forestall scratches and a constrained lifetime producers warranty.
Freestyle Shark Classic Tide Grey Unisex Watch 10006767