- Retro-inspired watch that includes uncovered screws and a number of features together with day/date show, twin time, alarms, countdown warmth timer, chronograph, night time imaginative and prescient backlight, and stainless-steel hydro pushers
- 30-mm plastic case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz motion with digital show
- Silicone band with buckle closure
- Water-resistant to 100 m (330 ft): Typically, appropriate for swimming and snorkeling, however not scuba diving
They are saying that scent arouses the strongest sense of nostalgia. Clearly, “they” have not seen the Freestyle USA Shark Basic Mid Silicone Watch. This little piece of historical past hearkens again to the times of Hypercolor and Miami Vice, when Poison dominated the airwaves and MTV truly performed music movies. Freestyle gave the Shark Basic Mid a bodaciously ’80s shade scheme to match all of your Ocean Pacific and Physique Glove gear, with a Mid measurement case that is good for smaller wrists. Dwelling as much as its title, the Shark is water-proof as much as 330 toes, making it the best wrist watch of surfers. So if all that is making you a bit of misty, it is both since you sprayed an excessive amount of Rave in your hair this morning, otherwise you’re remembering how completely rad to the max your first Shark Watch made you are feeling. Make it occur once more.
Freestyle Shark Mini Turq/Pur/Wht Unisex Watch 10006633