- Brushed and cleaned treated steel case (42 mm in width, 14 mm thick), Screw-down case-back engraved with the Grovana logo, Red unidirectional turning bezel with hour long scale showing silver Arabic numerals and indices
- Black dial with the Grovana logo at the 12 o’clock position and ‘Swiss Made’ printed at the 6 o’clock position, Silver-tone luminescent hands, Center second hand
- Silver-tone luminescent records and round hour markers, Silver indice minute markers showed around the rib, Magnified date window at the 3 o’clock position
- Scratch safe enemy of intelligent sapphire precious stone, Protected screw-down crown, Swiss programmed development, ETA gauge 2824-2, 25 gems, Power save of 40 hours
- Water impervious to 30 ATM/300 meters/1000 feet, Brushed tempered steel arm ornament with jumpers expansion, Deployment catch with wellbeing clasp, Fits up to a 8.5 inch wrist
Grovana’s Remarkable History
In 1924 Hans and Walter Gröflin established Fabrique d’Horlogèrie W. & H. Groeflin, Tenniken/Bâle. The reason for the organization was to create watch developments. In 1970 Werner Bitterli assumes control over Hans Gröflin AG and the name is changed to Grovana Uhrenfabrik AG. In 1971 The generation of watch developments is steadily being decreased while the improvement of the organization’s own gathering all the while begins under the name of ‘Grovana’. In 1980 The Swiss watch industry slips into the greatest emergency in its history. The interest for mechanical watches consistently diminishes. Werner Bitterli chooses to dispatch another accumulation with quartz simple developments. It is an immense achievement. In 1985 Due to the incredible interest for watches with quartz simple developments, the creation premises must be reached out of the blue. In 1990 Grovana enters new markets in Eastern Europe and Russia. In 1999 The premises must be reached out for a second time to upgrade the capacity and sending offices. In 2002 The mechanical developments are obtained under the permit concurrence with Revue Thommen AG. Grovana chooses to create these developments again and to offer them solely under the brand of “Revue Thommen”. In 2006 Grovana makes the main models of a module for the select production developments. The mechanical production developments are created under the name of GT (Grovana Tenniken). In 2007 Grovana opens its first retail shop in Liestal, BL, Switzerland. In 2013 Grovana presents another remain at the BASELWORLD Show to give clients a far and away superior service.
Grovana Diver Watch Automatic Swiss – Mens 42mm Analog Black Face with Second Hand and Date – Metal Band Stainless Steel Diving Watch – Sapphire Crystal Dive Watches for Men Waterproof 300M 1571.2136