- Mens tempered steel watch with cleaned silver tone round case & treated steel screw down case back
- Matte complete electric blue dial watch with amplifying date window, tempered steel unidirectional bezel with silver tone markings and coin edge detailing
- Solid tempered steel joins with cleaned focus interfaces and brushed external connections and hardened steel push catch deployant fasten with wellbeing clasp
- Polished tempered steel unidirectional tightening silver tone coin-edge bezel with silver tone focus fill, defensive and scratch safe mineral gem, Henry Jay strength quartz movement
- Professional jump watch water impervious to 10 ATM 100 Meters/330 Feet with treated steel screw down crown
Henry Jay is a remarkable organization which has upset watchmaking since its creation. Yet, what truly separates Henry Jay is the excellent nature of its aquamaster plunge watches, of which we as an organization are monstrously glad. Solid and powerful, these items are a delight to possess and wear, and they structure some portion of our regular daily existences. Our organization has made a name for itself by creating overpowering timepieces that pass on an impression of intensity while staying moderate. Pulling in customers is a test that I am charmed to make a go of together with a group who is energetic about what they do and exceptionally dedicated to their organization. Our point is to demonstrate that genuine quality keeps going forever and that that is the thing that separates Henry Jay timepieces from different articles which unavoidably turned out to be out of date throughout the years. The universe of Henry Jay is firmly associated with extraordinary water sports, yet its intrigue broadens a lot further: its manly styling addresses gutsy ladies; its accumulations that are waterproof to 100+ meters flawlessly satisfy the needs of yachting and surfing alike.
There are no reviews yet.