- Case measurement : 45 mm
- Black-dial watch highlighting coin-edge unidirectional bezel, date window at 4 o’clock, and chronograph capacities with 60 – second, 30-moment and 12-hour subdials
- 45 mm hardened steel case with Flame Fusion gem dial window
- Swiss quartz development with simple display
- Stainless steel connect arm jewelery with overlap over clasp
- Water impervious to 100 m (330 ft): by and large, reasonable for swimming and swimming, yet not scuba diving
Dressed in class and refinement, the Invicta Men’s 1203 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch will be difficult to remove your eyes from when you go to check the time. Its outward appearance starts with a 45mm brushed and cleaned tempered steel case and a treated steel unidirectional bezel with a coin edge and a dark conditioned best that shows Arabic and file markers like clockwork. The dark dial, which is ensured by a fire combination precious stone, offers silver-conditioned radiant hour markers and hands, which are controlled by unbelievable Swiss quartz development. The dial additionally includes three chronograph sub-dials and a date show between the 4 and 5 ‘o clock positions. A treated steel three-connect arm jewelery ties the watch to your wrist, while an overlap over fasten with a wellbeing ensures it remains there. At long last it offers water opposition up to 330 feet (100 meters).
Invicta Men’s 1203 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch with Link Bracelet