- Water-proof to 100 meters
- Spherical watch that includes glossy black dial with stencil numerals, date window at four o’clock, and three subdials
- 46 mm gold ion-plated chrome steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz motion with analog show
- Material-covered band with buckle closure and left-handed crown/pushers
- Water-proof to 100 m (330 ft): On the whole, appropriate for swimming and snorkeling, however not scuba diving
- Definitely to be reckoned the Force chronograph assortment.
- Polished 18ok gold-tone chrome steel case measures 45mm diameter by 12mm thick.
- Black canvas and leather-based strap features a handy chrome steel buckle.
- Stark black dial has white luminous fingers and hour markers.
- Tachymeter and chronograph capabilities out there.
- Handy date show on the fourth hour.
- Scratch resistant Flame Fusion crystal protects the exact Quartz motion..
- Water-proof to 100 meters.
- Crown and buttons on the left aspect of the case excellent for left handed people.
Invicta Men’s 1515 I Force Collection 18k Gold Ion-Plated Watch with Black Cloth-Covered Band