- Round watch including creased unidirectional bezel, radiant hands/markers, and amplified date window at 3 o’clock
- 40 mm, Length: 210mm, 23k gold-plated tempered steel case with mineral dial window
- Push the crown back to position 1 .To begin a programmed, you can hand wind it by pivoting the crown clockwise various turns while in its ordinary working position (screw down crowns should be unscrewed first), or by swinging it side to side for 30 seconds. We suggest lodging a programmed in a watch winder box
- Gold & Stainless steel tone arm ornament with foldover catch with security closure
- Water impervious to 200 m (660 ft): when all is said in done, appropriate for expert marine movement and genuine surface water sports, yet not scuba diving.
8928OB Whether ashore or adrift, this Limited Release Automatic Pro Diver, by Invicta, is an ideal expansion to your timepiece gathering. Highlights: – Automatic watch. – Gender: Men. – Stainless steel and 23kt gold plating arm ornament. – Stainless steel and 23kt yellow gold plating case. – Blue dial. – Mineral precious stone, arrangement catch type. – Calendar: Date show at 3. – Luminous hands and hour markers. – Blue unidirectional coin edge bezel. – See through case back. – Water safe: 20 ATM, 200 meters, 660 feet. – Japan programmed development. – Case measurements: 1.57” Dia. x 0.53” D. – Bracelet measurements: 0.79” W x 9” D.
Invicta Men’s 8928OB Pro Diver Gold Stainless Steel Two-Tone Automatic Watch