- Gold ion-plated watch that includes perforated plaque at aspect case and overlapping chronograph subdials with 60-second, 30-minute, and 1/10-second capabilities
- Additionally options date window, luminosity, and tachymeter at dial border
- 48 mm gold ion-plated chrome steel case with mineral dial window
- Swiss quartz motion with analog show
- Quilted leather-based band with buckle closure
- Waterproof to 100 m (330 ft): Basically, appropriate for swimming and snorkeling, however not scuba diving
Invicta Watch Group is an American watch firm. Invicta Watch Group trades on the title “Invicta Watch Firm” which was an organization based in 1837 by Raphael Picard in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland. The Picard household had owned and operated the corporate which produced Swiss mechanical timepieces till the quartz motion revolution of the early 1970s.
Invicta Men’s 20242 S1 Rally Analog Display Swiss Quartz Black Watch
There are no reviews yet.