- Stainless steel arm jewelery watch with precious stone encrusted bezel including silver-tone dial with 60-second, day of the week, and date subdials
- 34 mm treated steel case with manufactured sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz development with simple display
- Five-connect treated steel band with deployant fasten including push-catch closure
- Water impervious to 100 m (330 ft): all in all, reasonable for swimming and swimming, yet not scuba diving
Polished tempered steel was utilized to make this lovely Angel timepiece from Invicta. A gem encrusted bezel encompassing a silver-tone dial with precious stone dial markers and brilliant sword hands makes this current women’s watch a complex timepiece that will add a pinch of style to any ensemble.
Invicta Women’s 18963 Angel Analog Display Japanese Quartz Silver Watch