- T100 influences this watch to up to multiple times more brilliant than a Luminox or Traser
- T100 light endures as long as 50 years, which is twofold the life of a standard T25 tritium watch
- T100 speaks to the most recent innovation in tritium watches and makes seeing the time in obscurity a lot less demanding on the eyes
- Ultra lightweight carbon-fiber fortified case joined with scratch safe sapphire crystal
- Crown: 4mm water-safe push-down | Battery: 54-months
The Isobrite Valor Series watch by Armourlite highlights a Swiss Ronda 5040.D Quartz chronograph development, an enemy of intelligent scratch safe sapphire precious stone, a tritium lit up 12, two tritium markers on the unidirectional bezel, and water obstruction down to 200 Meters (20 ATM/660 FT). Not at all like customary tritium watches that utilization T25 tritium light, the Isobrite watches utilize ultra splendid T100. This influences them to up to multiple times more brilliant than the rest! The T100 tritium markers are produced by Switzerland’s mb-microtec and are as of now the most splendid and most progressive tritium brightening accessible on the planet.
Why do T100 observes last such a great amount of longer than T25 watches?
The Isobrite T100 watches contain around multiple times the measure of tritium gas as the T25 watches do (i.e.: Luminox, Traser, MTM). The higher volume of tritium gas results in an a lot more brilliant unmistakable light joined with an any longer life expectancy of enlightenment. The Isobrite T100 watches will have a life expectancy that is roughly twice the length of the T25 watches. Besides, at 25 years the T100 watch will have the equivalent obvious enlightenment that the T25 watch began with. By that point the tritium in a T25 watch would have turned out to be completely rotted and scarcely unmistakable. Then again, the T100 watch will keep on gleaming for around 50 years.
Armourlite guarantees just watches bought from an approved Amazon merchant. Coming up next are not approved: K.G. Organization, GEM Products, ABCD Sales, Johnson Enterprises LLC, Sportfort, Shopmeco, Ebuyspys, Discount Watch Store, Quantum Wireless, WebWatchDeals
Isobrite Chronograph T100 Tritium Watch with NBR Rubber Band
There are no reviews yet.