- Extras: Zippered travel case with additional nylon band
- T100 light endures as long as 50 years, which is twofold the life of a standard T25 tritium watch
- T100 influences this watch to up to multiple times more splendid than a Luminox or Traser
- T100 speaks to the most recent innovation in tritium watches and makes seeing the time in obscurity a lot simpler on the eyes
- Ultra lightweight carbon-fiber strengthened case joined with scratch safe sapphire crystal
The Isobrite Valor Series chronograph T100 Swiss tritium lightweight polycarbonate watch is the sole in the market. The Isobrite watch includes a Swiss Made Ronda 5040.D Quartz chronograph development, an enemy of intelligent scratch safe sapphire precious stone, a tritium enlightened number 12:00, two tritium markers on the unidirectional bezel and 200m of water obstruction and T100 splendid tritium tubes.
Why do T100 observes last such a great amount of longer than T25 watches?
The Isobrite T100 watches contain roughly multiple times the measure of tritium gas as the T25 watches do (i.e.: Luminox, Traser, MTM). The higher volume of tritium gas results in an a lot more splendid noticeable enlightenment joined with an any longer life expectancy of brightening. The Isobrite T100 watches will have a life expectancy that is roughly twice the length of the T25 watches. Furthermore, at 25 years the T100 watch will have the equivalent obvious brightening that the T25 watch began with. By that point the tritium in a T25 watch would have turned out to be completely rotted and scarcely noticeable. Then again, the T100 watch will keep on sparkling for roughly 50 years.
Armourlite guarantees just watches acquired from an approved Amazon merchant. Coming up next are not approved: K.G. Organization, GEM Products, ABCD Sales, Johnson Enterprises LLC, Sportfort, Shopmeco, Ebuyspys, Discount Watch Store, Quantum Wireless, WebWatchDeals
Isobrite ISO422 Valor Series Chronograph T100 Blue Dial Tritium Watch with NBR Band