- T100 light influences this watch to up to multiple times more splendid than a Luminox or Traser
- T100 enlightenment keeps going as long as 50 years, which is twofold the life of a standard T25 tritium watch
- T100 speaks to the most recent innovation in tritium watches and makes seeing the time in obscurity a lot less demanding on the eyes
- Anti-Reflective Scratch-Resistant Sapphire Crystal – 60 Months Battery Life
- Ultra Thin 316L Stainless Steel Case (8.6mm)
Isobrite Grand Slimline Series Watch – Thinnest, Lightest and Brightest – Isobrite keeps on advancing with high awards while utilizing just the best Swiss fixings without penance. Attractive, thin and high caliber.
Why do T100 observes last such a great amount of longer than T25 watches?
The Isobrite T100 watches contain around multiple times the measure of tritium gas as the T25 watches do (i.e.: Luminox, Traser, MTM). The higher volume of tritium gas results in an a lot more splendid obvious brightening joined with an any longer life expectancy of light. The Isobrite T100 watches will have a life expectancy that is roughly twice the length of the T25 watches. Besides, at 25 years the T100 watch will have the equivalent noticeable light that the T25 watch began with. By that point the tritium in a T25 watch would have turned out to be completely rotted and scarcely noticeable. Then again, the T100 watch will keep on gleaming for roughly 50 years.
Armourlite guarantees just watches acquired from an approved Amazon merchant. Coming up next are not approved: K.G. Organization, GEM Products, ABCD Sales, Johnson Enterprises LLC, Sportfort, Shopmeco, Ebuyspys, Discount Watch Store, Quantum Wireless, WebWatchDeals
Isobrite ISO907 Grand Slimline Series Black Dial Tritium Watch with Brown Leather Band