- Case diameter : 43.00 mm
- Spherical watch in allover black with colour pops of crimson at bezel, seconds hand, and dial
- 44 mm plastic case with mineral dial window
- Swiss quartz motion with analog show
- Molded rubber band with buckle closure
- Waterproof to 100 m (330 ft): Basically, appropriate for swimming and snorkeling, however not scuba diving
As a provider of army watches for the U.S. Navy SEALs and U.S. Air Drive, Luminox watches are designed to deal with any type of setting at any given second. Luminox expanded the gathering to incorporate a complete line of watches of many varieties and kinds created for the lively client, the sportsman, regulation enforcement and army teams. The benefit of a Luminox compared to different watches is its glow-in-the-dark functionality. Each Luminox watch makes use of a self-powered system of illumination powered by very small fuel lights (borosilicate glass capsules). These enable the watch to glow constantly for 25 years whereas having a a lot brighter illumination system. Luminox watches want no exterior gentle supply to “cost” the purpose on the dial or arms so as to glow as do standard luminous watches. Nor do they require the push of a button to gentle the dial as do watches with electroluminescence. With the ability to learn the watches in any circumstances, even in complete darkness, is a crucial requirement of many army and regulation enforcement companies.
Luminox Men’s 0215.SL Sentry 0200 Black Dial With Red Markings Watch
There are no reviews yet.