- Luminous black watch that includes notched unidirectional bezel, distinction white markers, and date show at three o’clock place
- 44 mm Polyurethane case with mineral dial window
- Swiss quartz motion with analog show
- Polyurethane band with embossed brand and buckle closure
- Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft): Usually, appropriate for skilled marine exercise and severe floor water sports activities, however not scuba diving
Good for low-light or no-light conditions, the Luminox Males’s Navy SEAL Colormark watch glows 100 occasions brighter than different luminous watches, which permits for simpler visibility. This timepiece This versatile timepiece is constructed with a 43.9-millimeter polyurethane case and matching sturdy polyurethane band, which features a buckle clasp. Eye-catching white Arabic numerals distinction with the traditional black dial, whereas smaller white numerals mark the 24-hour clock. As well as, a useful date calendar rests on the three o’clock place, and the unidirectional textured bezel options popping-white minute indexes for straightforward readability. Powered by analog-quartz motion and guarded by a sturdy mineral dial window, this watch is most popular by US Navy SEALs and US Air Pressure Pilots, and is waterproof to a depth of 660 ft.
Luminox Men’s 3051 EVO Navy SEAL Colormark Watch