- Stainless-steel watch with coin-edge bezel that includes easy-to-read dial with date window and Arabic numerals
- 44-mm chrome steel case with mineral dial window
- Swiss quartz motion with analog show
- Rubber band with buckle closure
- Water-proof to 200 m (660 ft): Usually, appropriate for skilled marine exercise and severe floor water sports activities, however not scuba diving
As a provider of army watches for the u.s. Navy seals and u.s. Air pressure, luminox watches are designed to deal with any kind of atmosphere at any given second. Luminox expanded the gathering to incorporate a complete line of watches of many sorts and types created for the energetic shopper, the sportsman, legislation enforcement and army teams. The benefit of a luminox compared to different watches is its glow-in-the-dark functionality. Each luminox watch makes use of a self-powered system of illumination powered by very small fuel lights (borosilicate glass capsules). These permit the watch to glow constantly for 25 years whereas having a a lot brighter illumination system. Luminox watches want no exterior mild supply to “cost” the purpose on the dial or arms in an effort to glow as do typical luminous watches. Nor do they require the push of a button to mild the dial as do watches with electroluminescence. With the ability to learn the watches in any situations, even in complete darkness, is a crucial requirement of many army and legislation enforcement businesses.
Luminox Men’s 3151 Navy SEAL Luminescent Watch with Black Rubber Band
There are no reviews yet.