- Smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android Phones
- Heart Rate & Activity Tracking using Google Fit; Built in GPS for distance tracking; Swimproof design 3ATM; Google Assistant built in it’s your own personal Google, always ready to help; Speed through checkout with your watch using Google Pay
- This is one smart watch receive smartphone notifications and app alerts, manage your calendar, control your music, download third party apps (your favorite ride sharing or music apps), and customize your watch face; touchscreen functionality, built in fitness tracker, microphone, music storage & controls, custom goal & alarm settings, calendar alerts, multiple time zones, weather, LED flashlight, wireless syncing
- Estimated 24 hour battery life, based on usage plus 2 additional days in low power mode; magnetic USB rapid charger included; charge up to 80 percent in under an hour
- Water resistant up to 50m: Wearable while swimming in shallow water. Features like accelerometer, gyroscope, ambient light also present
Michael Kors’ lightest smartwatch to date—the MKGO is made to move seamlessly into your on-the-go, active lifestyle. Made with a blush nylon case and silicone strap, this sport-engineered watch features integrated heart rate tracking, untethered GPS and swim proof technology. An ultra-lightweight design makes the MKGO the most comfortable smartwatch yet—thanks to its aluminum and nylon casing. Through Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100, a new ultra-low power system is designed to deliver enhanced ambient mode and extended battery life. Smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google are compatible with iPhone and Android phones. Wear OS by Google and other related marks are trademarks of Google LLC. Touchscreen smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google works with phones running Android OS 4.4+ (excluding Go edition) or iOS 9.3+. Supported features may vary between platforms and countries.
Michael Kors Access Women’s MKGO Touchscreen Aluminum and Silicone Smartwatch, Blush/Pink-MKT5070.