- Two-tone treated steel watch with coin-edge bezel including silver-tone dial highlighting three subdials and date window somewhere in the range of four and five o’clock
- 44 mm hardened steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz development with simple display
- Stainless steel band with overlap over catch with twofold push-catch safety
- Water impervious to 100 m (330 ft): as a rule, reasonable for swimming and swimming, however not scuba diving
A great Michael Kors chronograph watch. A roman numeral and thick markers check the hours. 3 subdials and a date window detail the dial. Blended metal connection band.
Michael Kors Men’s Lexington Two-Tone Watch MK8344