- Silver-tone round watch with guilloche-roused surface bezel and precious stone hour markers
- 60-second, hour long, and 24-hour chronograph subdials
- 38 mm treated steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz development with simple display
- Stainless steel band with crease over fasten with twofold push-catch wellbeing. Case Thickness 12.5 mm & Band Width 18 mm
- Water impervious to 50 m (165 ft): when all is said in done, appropriate for brief times of recreational swimming, however not jumping or snorkeling
This silver-tone Michael Kors chronograph watch includes a date wheel on an appealing mother-of-pearl dial . The finished bezel and gem markers include luxury subtleties, while a pivoted snap fasten shuts the cleaned metal connection band.
Michael Kors Women’s Ritz Silver-Tone Watch MK5020