- Self-winding programmed development – an Eco-accommodating decision for observing client. Fueled by regular development of your arm
- Automatic self-twisting development with simple presentation and hostile to intelligent sapphire dial window
- Date date-book, water-safe, chronograph
- Black crocodile cowhide hardened steel case with silver-tone dial
- Water impervious to 3 ATM/30 meters/100 feet : withstands downpour and sprinkles of water however not showering or submersion
Stainless steel case with a dark crocodile cowhide tie. Fixed treated steel bezel. Shimmering white dial with rose gold-tone hands and Roman numeral hour markers. Minute markers. 24 hour markers around the external edge. Dial Type: Analog. Date show at the 3 o’clock position. Chronograph – three sub-dials showing: 60 second, 30 moment and 12 hours. MontBlanc gauge MB 25.03 programmed development with a 46-hour control hold. Scratch safe sapphire precious stone. Case estimate: 43 mm. Case thickness: 12.7 mm. Round case shape. Band width: 22 mm. Sending catch. Water safe at 30 meters/100 feet. Capacities: chronograph, date, hour, minute, second. Extra Info: 24 hour scale situated on the outter dial. Extravagance watch style. Watch name: Swiss Made.
MontBlanc Star Roman UTC Chronograph Automatic Mens Watch 113880