- SLEEK, MODERN DESIGN: The Movado BOLD men’s watch personifies stylish sophistication and is a cutting-edge vision of our sunray dial.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 44 mm yellow gold ion-plated stainless steel case and mesh-link bracelet and a gold-toned metallic Museum dial with matching flat dot, hands and timing subdials. It is water resistant up to 3 ATM.
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz movement provides incredibly precise timekeeping, superior craftsmanship and minimal maintenance for a reliable and worry-free timepiece.
- K1 MINERAL CRYSTAL GLASS: K1 mineral crystal is the most common crystal used in designer watches and more scratch-resistant than regular mineral crystal-and is even more shatter-resistant than sapphire crystal.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado offers a 2-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship that prevent the watch from functioning properly under normal use. Only purchases from an authorized retailer are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
Movado, the flagship brand within the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was founded in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and acquired by the corporation in 1983. Recognized today for its iconic Museum dial and modern aesthetic, Movado has earned more than 100 patents and 200 international awards for watch design and time technology, and Movado timepieces are in the permanent collections of museums worldwide. This long, rich heritage of artistry and innovation in design, and a close, enduring association with the arts continue to define the Movado brand identity. Always in motion, Movado creates modern watches of exceptional craftsmanship and design distinction.
Movado Men’s BOLD Thin Yellow Gold Chronograph Watch with a Printed Index Dial, Gold (Model 3600372)