- STYLISH, MODERN DESIGN: The Movado Museum Classic men’s watch is a complex articulation of our famous Museum dial that gives you a chance to find all the stunning tastefulness of our very refined style.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 40 mm treated steel case and connection arm jewelery and a blue Museum dial with a silver-conditioned dab and hands. It is water safe up to 30 meters.
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz development gives staggeringly exact timekeeping, unrivaled craftsmanship and negligible upkeep for a solid and effortless timepiece.
- SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL GLASS: Sapphire is the second most grounded component on the Mohs’ Scale (measures the hardness of materials) making sapphire precious stone the most sturdy watch glass and least inclined to break or scratch.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado offers a 2-year constrained guarantee against imperfections in materials and workmanship that keep the watch from working appropriately under typical use. Just buys from an approved retailer are secured by the maker’s warranty.
Movado, the leader brand inside the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was established in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and procured by the organization in 1983. Perceived today for its notorious Museum dial and present day tasteful, Movado has earned in excess of 100 licenses and 200 global honors for watch plan and time innovation, and Movado timepieces are in the lasting accumulations of exhibition halls around the world. This long, rich legacy of masterfulness and advancement in structure, and a nearby, persisting relationship with expressions of the human experience keep on characterizing the Movado brand personality. Continuously in movement, Movado makes present day watches of uncommon craftsmanship and structure distinction.