- STYLISH, MODERN DESIGN: The Movado Museum Classic men’s watch is a complex articulation of our famous Museum dial that gives you a chance to find all the stunning tastefulness of our exceedingly refined style.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 40 mm treated steel case and connection arm jewelery and a dark Museum dial with a silver-conditioned dab and hands. It is water safe up to 30 meters.
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz development gives extraordinarily exact timekeeping, prevalent craftsmanship and insignificant upkeep for a dependable and effortless timepiece.
- SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL GLASS: Sapphire is the second most grounded component on the Mohs’ Scale (measures the hardness of materials) making sapphire precious stone the most strong watch glass and least inclined to break or scratch.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado offers a 2-year restricted guarantee against imperfections in materials and workmanship that keep the watch from working legitimately under typical use. Just buys from an approved retailer are secured by the producer’s warranty.
The Movado Museum Classic men’s watch is a modern articulation of our notorious Museum dial that gives you a chance to find all the amazing tastefulness of our exceptionally refined style. It includes a 40 mm treated steel case and a dark Museum dial with a mark silver-conditioned speck and coordinating hands. The treated steel interface wrist trinket uses a safe sending catch that makes putting on and removing your watch as simple as pushing a catch. This notorious wristwatch for men incorporates all the quality parts you anticipate from Movado. The sapphire precious stone glass is break and scratch-safe and the Swiss quartz development guarantees the watch is exact, dependable and requires insignificant manual support. The Museum Classic watch is water safe up to 30 meters.
Movado, the lead brand inside the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was established in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and gained by the company in 1983. Perceived today for its notable Museum dial and present day tasteful, Movado has earned in excess of 100 licenses and 200 global honors for watch structure and time innovation, and Movado timepieces are in the perpetual accumulations of exhibition halls around the world. This long, rich legacy of imaginativeness and development in structure, and a nearby, persisting relationship with human expressions keep on characterizing the Movado brand personality. Continuously in movement, Movado makes current watches of extraordinary craftsmanship and plan distinction.
Movado Men’s Museum Stainless Steel Watch with Concave Dot Museum Dial, Silver/Black (Model 607199)
There are no reviews yet.