- DYNAMIC, MODERN DESIGN: The Movado Series 800 men’s game watch is a bleeding edge timepiece that gives you a chance to lounge in an inconceivably ground-breaking elucidation of our notable Museum dial.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 40 mm execution steel and aluminum case, a blue dial with silver-conditioned speck and hands, and execution steel interface arm ornament. It is water safe up to 200 meters
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz development gives extraordinarily exact timekeeping, predominant craftsmanship and insignificant support for a dependable and effortless timepiece.
- SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL GLASS: Sapphire is the second most grounded component on the Mohs’ Scale (measures the hardness of materials) making sapphire precious stone the most sturdy watch glass and least inclined to break or scratch.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado offers a 2-year restricted guarantee against imperfections in materials and workmanship that keep the watch from working legitimately under typical use. Just buys from an approved retailer are secured by the producer’s warranty.
The Movado Series 800 men’s game watch is a front line timepiece that gives you a chance to loll in an amazingly incredible elucidation of our famous Museum dial. It includes a 40 mm Performance Steel case with a blue aluminum sport bezel and tough screw-down crown. The round, blue 3-hand dial has a silver-conditioned mark dab, hands and connected stick markers, printed Arabic moment file, luminescent subtleties, and date show. The Performance Steel connect arm ornament uses a safe arrangement fasten to guarantee your sleek watch dependably fits superbly. This notable wristwatch for men incorporates all the quality parts you anticipate from Movado. The sapphire precious stone glass is break and scratch-safe and the Swiss quartz development guarantees the watch is exact, dependable and requires insignificant manual upkeep. The Series 800 watch is water safe up to 200 meters.
Movado, the lead brand inside the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was established in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and procured by the company in 1983. Perceived today for its notable Museum dial and present day tasteful, Movado has earned in excess of 100 licenses and 200 universal honors for watch structure and time innovation, and Movado timepieces are in the changeless accumulations of historical centers around the world. This long, rich legacy of imaginativeness and advancement in plan, and a nearby, persisting relationship with expressions of the human experience keep on characterizing the Movado brand personality. Continuously in movement, Movado makes present day watches of excellent craftsmanship and plan distinction.
Movado Men’s Series 800 Sport Stainless Watch with a Printed Index Dial, Silver/Blue (Model 2600137)
There are no reviews yet.