- ELEGANT, MODERN DESIGN: The Movado Aleena girls’s watch is impressed by clear, linear architectural purity that permits you to uncover an unforgettably alluring imaginative and prescient of our iconic Museum dial.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Options a 27 mm stainless-steel case, silver-toned metallic dial with concave dot, and a stainless-steel and yellow gold PVD-finished bangle bracelet. It’s waterproof as much as 30 meters.
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz motion supplies extremely exact timekeeping, superior craftsmanship and minimal upkeep for a dependable and worry-free timepiece.
- SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL GLASS: Sapphire is the second strongest aspect on the Mohs’ Scale (measures the hardness of supplies) making sapphire crystal essentially the most sturdy watch glass and least susceptible to shatter or scratch.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado gives a 2-year restricted guarantee towards defects in supplies and workmanship that stop the watch from functioning correctly underneath regular use. Solely purchases from a certified retailer are coated by the producer’s guarantee.
Movado, the flagship model throughout the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was based in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and purchased by the company in 1983. Acknowledged right this moment for its iconic Museum dial and trendy aesthetic, Movado has earned greater than 100 patents and 200 worldwide awards for watch design and time know-how, and Movado timepieces are within the everlasting collections of museums worldwide. This lengthy, wealthy heritage of artistry and innovation in design, and a shut, enduring affiliation with the humanities proceed to outline the Movado model identification. At all times in movement, Movado creates trendy watches of outstanding craftsmanship and design distinction.
Movado Women’s Aleena Two-Tone Watch with a Concave Dot Museum Dial, Gold/Silver (Model 607150)