- ELEGANT, MODERN DESIGN: The Movado Amorosa girls’s watch is impressed by easily sculpted architectural purity that permits you to uncover a strikingly lovely imaginative and prescient of our iconic Museum dial.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 24 mm stainless-steel case, a black Museum dial with concave dot, and a stainless-steel bangle bracelet. It is waterproof as much as 30 meters.
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz motion gives extremely exact timekeeping, superior craftsmanship and minimal upkeep for a dependable and worry-free timepiece.
- SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL GLASS: Sapphire is the second strongest component on the Mohs’ Scale (measures the hardness of supplies) making sapphire crystal essentially the most sturdy watch glass and least liable to shatter or scratch.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado provides a 2-year restricted guarantee towards defects in supplies and workmanship that stop the watch from functioning correctly below regular use. Only purchases from a licensed retailer are lined by the producer’s guarantee.
Movado, the flagship model inside the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was based in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and bought by the company in 1983. Recognized right now for its iconic Museum dial and trendy aesthetic, Movado has earned greater than 100 patents and 200 worldwide awards for watch design and time know-how, and Movado timepieces are within the everlasting collections of museums worldwide. This lengthy, wealthy heritage of artistry and innovation in design, and a shut, enduring affiliation with the humanities proceed to outline the Movado model identification. Always in movement, Movado creates trendy watches of remarkable craftsmanship and design distinction.
Movado Women’s Amorosa Stainless Watch with a Concave Dot Museum Dial, Silver/Black (Model 607153)