- ELEGANT, MODERN DESIGN: The Movado BOLD girls’s watch is impressed by refined architectural purity the place Ceramic meets time with a new trendy perspective.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 36.three mm black ceramic chrome steel case, black dial with a clear crystal-set dot and black ceramic chrome steel hyperlink bracelet. It is water-proof as much as 30 meters.
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz motion gives extremely exact timekeeping, superior craftsmanship and minimal upkeep for a dependable and worry-free timepiece.
- K1 MINERAL CRYSTAL GLASS: K1 mineral crystal is the commonest crystal utilized in designer watches and extra scratch-resistant than common mineral crystal-and is much more shatter-resistant than sapphire crystal.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado gives a 2-year restricted guarantee towards defects in supplies and workmanship that stop the watch from functioning correctly below regular use. Only purchases from a certified retailer are lined by the producer’s guarantee.
Movado, the flagship model throughout the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was based in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and bought by the company in 1983. Recognized as we speak for its iconic Museum dial and trendy aesthetic, Movado has earned greater than 100 patents and 200 worldwide awards for watch design and time know-how, and Movado timepieces are within the everlasting collections of museums worldwide. This lengthy, wealthy heritage of artistry and innovation in design, and a shut, enduring affiliation with the humanities proceed to outline the Movado model id. Always in movement, Movado creates trendy watches of outstanding craftsmanship and design distinction.
Movado Women’s Bold Ceramic Watch with a Crystal-Set Dot, Black/Silver (Model 3600535)