- SLEEK, MODERN DESIGN: The Movado Esperanza ladies’s watch displays elegant sophistication and is a modern creative expression of our iconic Museum dial.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 28 mm stainless-steel and yellow PVD case and hyperlink bracelet and a black Museum dial with a gold-toned dot and fingers. It is waterproof as much as 30 meters.
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz motion supplies extremely exact timekeeping, superior craftsmanship and minimal upkeep for a dependable and worry-free timepiece.
- SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL GLASS: Sapphire is the second strongest aspect on the Mohs’ Scale (measures the hardness of supplies) making sapphire crystal probably the most sturdy watch glass and least vulnerable to shatter or scratch.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado presents a 2-year restricted guarantee towards defects in supplies and workmanship that stop the watch from functioning correctly beneath regular use. Only purchases from a certified retailer are coated by the producer’s guarantee.
Movado, the flagship model inside the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was based in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and bought by the company in 1983. Recognized right this moment for its iconic Museum dial and fashionable aesthetic, Movado has earned greater than 100 patents and 200 worldwide awards for watch design and time expertise, and Movado timepieces are within the everlasting collections of museums worldwide. This lengthy, wealthy heritage of artistry and innovation in design, and a detailed, enduring affiliation with the humanities proceed to outline the Movado model id. Always in movement, Movado creates fashionable watches of outstanding craftsmanship and design distinction.
Movado Women’s Esperanza 2-Tone Watch with Concave Dot Museum Dial, Silver/Gold/Black (Model 607053)