- SLEEK, MODERN DESIGN: The Movado Esperanza ladies’ watch displays exquisite refinement and is a trendy creative articulation of our notorious Museum dial.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 28 mm treated steel case with a jewel bezel, a dark Museum dial with a silver-conditioned spot and hands, and a tempered steel connect wrist trinket. It is water safe up to 30 meters.
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz development gives unbelievably exact timekeeping, predominant craftsmanship and insignificant support for a solid and straightforward timepiece.
- SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL GLASS: Sapphire is the second most grounded component on the Mohs’ Scale (measures the hardness of materials) making sapphire gem the most tough watch glass and least inclined to break or scratch.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado offers a 2-year restricted guarantee against imperfections in materials and workmanship that keep the watch from working appropriately under ordinary use. Just buys from an approved retailer are secured by the producer’s warranty.
The Movado Esperanza ladies’ watch displays rich advancement and is a stylish creative articulation of our notorious Museum dial. It includes a 28 mm tempered steel case with a 63-precious stone bezel (0.245 TCW) and a matte dark Museum dial with a raised polish completed external ring, and silver-conditioned spot and hands. The hardened steel free-falling wrist trinket configuration incorporates signature open vertical connections and uses a protected sending catch that makes putting on and removing your watch as simple as pushing a catch. This exquisite and present day wristwatch for ladies incorporates all the quality parts you anticipate from Movado. The sapphire gem glass is break and scratch-safe and the Swiss quartz development guarantees the watch is precise, dependable and requires insignificant manual upkeep. The Esperanza watch is water safe up to 30 meters.
Movado, the lead brand inside the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was established in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and gained by the enterprise in 1983. Perceived today for its famous Museum dial and current tasteful, Movado has earned in excess of 100 licenses and 200 universal honors for watch structure and time innovation, and Movado timepieces are in the changeless accumulations of exhibition halls around the world. This long, rich legacy of imaginativeness and advancement in plan, and a nearby, persisting relationship with human expressions keep on characterizing the Movado brand personality. Continuously in movement, Movado makes present day watches of excellent craftsmanship and plan distinction.
Movado Women’s Esperanza Stainless Steel Watch with Diamond Accent Bezel, Silver/Black (607052)