- SLEEK, MODERN DESIGN: The Movado Esperanza girls’s watch reveals elegant sophistication and is a trendy inventive expression of our iconic Museum dial.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 28 mm stainless-steel case, a black Museum dial with a silver-toned dot and fingers, and a stainless-steel bracelet. It is water-resistant as much as 30 meters.
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz motion supplies extremely exact timekeeping, superior craftsmanship and minimal upkeep for a dependable and worry-free timepiece.
- SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL GLASS: Sapphire is the second strongest factor on the Mohs’ Scale (measures the hardness of supplies) making sapphire crystal essentially the most sturdy watch glass and least susceptible to shatter or scratch.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado affords a 2-year restricted guarantee towards defects in supplies and workmanship that forestall the watch from functioning correctly underneath regular use. Only purchases from a licensed retailer are coated by the producer’s guarantee.
Movado, the flagship model inside the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was based in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and purchased by the company in 1983. Recognized right now for its iconic Museum dial and fashionable aesthetic, Movado has earned greater than 100 patents and 200 worldwide awards for watch design and time know-how, and Movado timepieces are within the everlasting collections of museums worldwide. This lengthy, wealthy heritage of artistry and innovation in design, and a shut, enduring affiliation with the humanities proceed to outline the Movado model identification. Always in movement, Movado creates fashionable watches of outstanding craftsmanship and design distinction.
Movado Women’s Esperanza Stainless Steel Watch with a Concave Dot Museum Dial, Silver/Black (607051)