- STYLISH, ELEGANT DESIGN: The Movado Heritage Series Celestograf ladies’ watch is an incredibly lovely timepiece and appealing imaginative motivation personified.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 36 mm rose gold particle plated tempered steel case, a white mother-of-pearl dial with printed file and white subdials, and a naval force cowhide tie. It has a water obstruction rating of 3 ATM.
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz development gives unfathomably exact timekeeping, predominant craftsmanship and insignificant support for a solid and effortless timepiece.
- SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL GLASS: Sapphire is the second most grounded component on the Mohs’ Scale (measures the hardness of materials) making sapphire gem the most solid watch glass and least inclined to break or scratch.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado offers a 2-year restricted guarantee against deformities in materials and workmanship that keep the watch from working legitimately under typical use. Just buys from an approved retailer are secured by the maker’s warranty.
The Movado Heritage Series Celestograf ladies’ watch is an amazingly delightful timepiece and charming imaginative motivation embodied. It includes a 36 mm rose gold particle plated tempered steel case with smoothly broadened hauls and a round, white mother-of-pearl dial with day, date and moon-stage subdials, luminescent/rose gold-conditioned hands and connected markers, and a printed rose gold-conditioned moment record. The naval force calfskin tie incorporates top-sewed detail and uses a safe, rose gold conditioned tempered steel clasp to guarantee your classy watch dependably fits consummately. This exquisite wristwatch for ladies incorporates all the quality parts you anticipate from Movado. The sapphire precious stone glass is break and scratch-safe and the Swiss quartz development guarantees the watch is exact, dependable and requires insignificant manual upkeep. The Heritage Series Celestograf watch has a water obstruction rating of 3 ATM.
Movado, the lead brand inside the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was established in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and procured by the partnership in 1983. Perceived today for its notable Museum dial and current stylish, Movado has earned in excess of 100 licenses and 200 global honors for watch plan and time innovation, and Movado timepieces are in the lasting accumulations of exhibition halls around the world. This long, rich legacy of creativity and advancement in structure, and a nearby, persevering relationship with human expressions keep on characterizing the Movado brand personality. Continuously in movement, Movado makes present day watches of remarkable craftsmanship and plan distinction.
Movado Women’s Heritage Rose Gold Watch with a Printed Index Dial, Blue, Gold/White (Model 3650011)
There are no reviews yet.