- STYLISH, ELEGANT DESIGN: The Movado Museum Classic ladies’s watch is impressed by alluring architectural purity that allows you to uncover a subtle embodiment of our iconic Museum dial.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 28 mm chrome steel rose gold PVD case, a black Museum dial with a rose gold-toned dot and arms, and a black calfskin strap. It has a water resistance score of 30 meters.
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz motion supplies extremely exact timekeeping, superior craftsmanship and minimal upkeep for a dependable and worry-free timepiece.
- SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL GLASS: Sapphire is the second strongest factor on the Mohs’ Scale (measures the hardness of supplies) making sapphire crystal probably the most sturdy watch glass and least vulnerable to shatter or scratch.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado provides a 2-year restricted guarantee towards defects in supplies and workmanship that forestall the watch from functioning correctly below regular use. Only purchases from a licensed retailer are coated by the producer’s guarantee.
Movado, the flagship model inside the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was based in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and purchased by the company in 1983. Recognized at this time for its iconic Museum dial and trendy aesthetic, Movado has earned greater than 100 patents and 200 worldwide awards for watch design and time know-how, and Movado timepieces are within the everlasting collections of museums worldwide. This lengthy, wealthy heritage of artistry and innovation in design, and a shut, enduring affiliation with the humanities proceed to outline the Movado model id. Always in movement, Movado creates trendy watches of outstanding craftsmanship and design distinction.
Movado Women’s Museum Rose Gold Watch with a Concave Dot Museum Dial, Gold/Black Strap (607276)