- STYLISH, ELEGANT DESIGN: The Movado Museum Classic girls’s watch is impressed by alluring architectural purity that permits you to uncover a classy embodiment of our iconic Museum dial.
- QUALITY MATERIALS, ICONIC STYLE: Features a 28 mm chrome steel case, a black Museum dial with a silver-toned dot and arms, and a black calfskin strap. It is water-resistant as much as 30 meters.
- SWISS QUARTZ ACCURACY: Swiss quartz motion offers extremely exact timekeeping, superior craftsmanship and minimal upkeep for a dependable and worry-free timepiece.
- SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL GLASS: Sapphire is the second strongest ingredient on the Mohs’ Scale (measures the hardness of supplies) making sapphire crystal essentially the most sturdy watch glass and least liable to shatter or scratch.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Movado gives a 2-year restricted guarantee in opposition to defects in supplies and workmanship that stop the watch from functioning correctly beneath regular use. Only purchases from a licensed retailer are lined by the producer’s guarantee.
Movado, the flagship model throughout the Movado Group Inc. portfolio, was based in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1881, and purchased by the company in 1983. Recognized as we speak for its iconic Museum dial and trendy aesthetic, Movado has earned greater than 100 patents and 200 worldwide awards for watch design and time know-how, and Movado timepieces are within the everlasting collections of museums worldwide. This lengthy, wealthy heritage of artistry and innovation in design, and a detailed, enduring affiliation with the humanities proceed to outline the Movado model identification. Always in movement, Movado creates trendy watches of remarkable craftsmanship and design distinction.
Movado Women’s Museum Stainless Steel Watch with Concave Dot, Silver/Black Strap (Model: 607274)