- Brushed stainless-steel watch that includes engraved bezel, left-hand pushers and crown, and three chronograph subdials
- 48 mm stainless-steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz motion with analog show
- Three-link stainless-steel band that includes fold-over clasp with double push-button security and Micro Modify closure
- Water-proof to 200 m (660 ft): Generally, appropriate for skilled marine exercise and critical floor water sports activities, however not scuba diving.
Wrist sport correct with the daring design of The 48-20 Chrono watch from Nixon®. Customized stable stainless-steel case with unidirectional rotating bezel with countdown timer. Hardened mineral crystal. Triple gasket screw down and pushers, anodized aluminum pusher sleeve on chronograph begin pusher, stainless-steel screw down caseback, and screw pin lugs. Customized stable stainless-steel three-link bracelet with a stable stainless-steel micro modify double locking clasp. Miyota Japanese quartz six-hand vast eye 1/20th second chronograph with date and 9 hour crown placement. Dial options:• Surrounded by a concave dial ring.• Daring printed indices.• Printed seconds monitor.• CD textured subdials.• Customized molded fingers. Water-proof as much as 200 meters. Imported. Measurements: Case Peak: 48 mm Case Width: 48 mm Case Depth: 14 mm Band Width: 1 in Band Circumference/Size: 10 in Weight: 7.four ozThis product could have a producer’s guarantee.
Nixon Men’s A486000 48-20 Chrono Watch