- SENTRY LEATHER, MATTE BLACK/GOLD. This 42mm Nixon Men’s watch has a 3-hand movement, day/date window and printed seconds track. The 23mm custom leather band comes with a stainless steel buckle
- BUSINESS OR PLEASURE. Applied indices, printed seconds track, and custom molded hands with luminous fill add modern details to an essential classic. Complete w/ a 100 meter water resistant watch case
- RAISING THE BAR. Nixing the status quo of what you may expect when it comes to classically good-looking timepieces, the Sentry Leather has entered the room and raised the bar
- FUELED BY ADVENTURES. We deliver products that meet your needs in various high-stress work and play environments, whether it’s across the globe or down the street
- FOR A LIFE WELL LIVED. Through our dedicated teams perspectives, we contribute to a single unified expression: team-designed, custom-built accessories
MAKING THE LITTLE STUFF BETTER.
We make the little things better. The stuff you have that isn’t noticed first, but can’t be ignored. We pay attention to it. We argue about it. We work day and night to make the little things as good as it can be, so when you wear it, you feel like you’ve got a leg up on the rest of the world.
Nixon’s Supplier Code of Conduct ensures all of our suppliers are adhering to socially responsible business practices, meaning all products are produced under lawful, humane, and ethical conditions.
ACCESSORIES THAT REFLECT WHO WE ARE & THE LIFE WE LIVE.
Fueled by adventures far and wide, and sometimes by those that happen just down the street, we deliver products that meet your needs. We travel the globe to experience life; the journey to get there takes shape in the things we create.
When you wear a watch, you deserve to have something that reflects your entire package. You may not know how to say it, but you’ve got something to say and we’re here to provide that voice.
Nixon Sentry Leather A1051041-00. Matte Black and Gold Men’s Watch (42mm Matte Black/Gold Watch Face. 23mm Black Leather Band).
There are no reviews yet.