- Grey Dial with Black Sub-Dials and Index Hour Markers
- Features: Date, Chronograph, Sapphire Crystal Exhibition Case Back and Screw Down Crown
- Self-winding Automatic Chronometer Movement
- Stainless Steel Case and Bracelet, 44mm Case Diameter
- Domed Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal with Anti-reflective Treatment on Both Sides
Omega De Ville Chronoscope Rattrapante 4188.8.131.52.06.001 men’s watch. Features a brushed stainless steel case and brushed with polished stainless steel bracelet. Brushed stainless steel fixed bezel. Grey dial with black sub-dials. Luminescent hands. Index hour markers. Date displayed in window at 11 o’clock. Split-seconds chronograph with large central chronograph seconds hand, large central chronograph split-seconds hand, 30 minute counter sub-dial at 3 o’clock and 12 hour counter sub-dial at 6 o’clock. Small seconds sub-dial at 9 o’clock. Powered by the Omega Caliber 3612 self-winding automatic COSC Chronometer certified Co-Axial movement which boasts a 52 hour power reserve. A domed scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides protects the dial. The case is round and 44mm in diameter. Inlet size: 22mm. Sapphire crystal exhibition case back. Screw down crown. Stainless steel deployment buckle. Water resistant to 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: hours, minutes, small seconds, date, split-seconds chronograph. Sport watch style. Swiss made.
Omega De Ville Chronoscope Rattrapante Men’s Watch 4184.108.40.206.06.001.