- Spherical watch with silver-tone case that includes luminescent fingers and markers, date window at six o’clock, stationary tachymeter bezel, and three textured sub-dials monitoring 60-second, 30-minute, and 12-hour capabilities
- 40 mm stainless-steel case with domed scratch-resistant artificial sapphire window
- Automatic co-axial caliber 3330 self-wind motion with 52 hour energy reserve and analog show
- Textured rubber strap with deployment clasp
- Waterproof to 100 m (330 ft): Typically, appropriate for swimming and snorkeling, however not scuba diving.
Omega Men’s Speed Master Analog Display Automatic Self Wind Silver Watch