- Mineral Crystal
- Open Coronary heart Show
- Japanese-automatic Motion
- Case Diameter: 41mm
- Water-resistant to 50m (165ft: on the whole, appropriate for brief intervals of leisure swimming, however not diving or snorkeling
Based in 1950, Orient Watch has been offering the world with distinctive and distinctive timepieces. In the present day, the Orient model is cherished by clients in additional than 70 nations and continues to hone its craft by creating the mechanical motion. Up to now, Orient has developed over 40 distinctive mechanical watch calibers, and its factories in Northern Japan produce over 1.1 million watch actions per yr.
Orient prides itself on the premise that its timepieces are a “watchmaker’s watch”– a no frills mechanical watch that’s strong and reliable. Our on-line status means that an Orient watch is dependable out of the field, and our use of a ball bearing system in our computerized watches be certain that the watch will begin working with little effort. All of this may be attributed to Orient’s timeless dedication to the mechanical watch. The implicit worth of possessing an Orient watch is that the one solution to take pleasure in its great high quality is thru possession.
Mechanical watches are thought of to supply a number of benefits:
- Attention-grabbing and creative options through which time the time ticks off by way of the mixed work of precision elements.
- Environment friendly capturing of the vitality of movement generated by every day actions.
- Performance for an prolonged interval by way of half substitute, with an added emotional worth by way of successive generations of households passing down valued watches.
Orient Dress Watch (Model: RA-AG0011L10A)