- Domed mineral crystal
- Domed dial
- Japanese-programmed Movement
- Case Diameter: 40.5mm
- Water impervious to 30m (100ft): all in all, withstands sprinkles or brief drenching in water, yet not reasonable for swimming or bathing
Founded in 1950, Orient Watch has been giving the world one of a kind and unmistakable timepieces. Today, the Orient brand is valued by clients in excess of 70 nations and keeps on sharpening its specialty by building up the mechanical development. To date, Orient has created more than 40 one of a kind mechanical watch gauges, and its plants in Northern Japan produce over 1.1 million watch developments for every year.
Orient prides itself on the reason that its timepieces are a “watchmaker’s watch”– a nitty gritty mechanical watch that is hearty and reliable. Our online notoriety recommends that an Orient watch is dependable out of the container, and our utilization of a metal ball framework in our programmed watches guarantee that the watch will begin running with little exertion. The majority of this can be ascribed to Orient’s undying commitment to the mechanical watch. The understood benefit of having an Orient watch is that the best way to make the most of its gigantic quality is through ownership.
Mechanical watches are considered to offer various advantages:
- Interesting and masterful highlights in which time the time ticks off through the joined work of accuracy parts.
- Efficient catching of the vitality of movement produced by day by day activities.
- Functionality for an all-inclusive period through part substitution, with an additional enthusiastic incentive through progressive ages of families going down esteemed watches.
Orient Men’s ‘2nd Gen. Bambino Ver. 1’ Japanese Automatic Stainless Steel and Leather Dress Watch, Color:Brown (Model: FAC00003W0)