- Domed mineral crystal
- Domed dial
- Japanese-automatic Motion,Energy Reserve:Roughly 40 hours
- Case Diameter: 40.5mm
- Waterproof to 30m (100ft): basically, withstands splashes or temporary immersion in water, however not appropriate for swimming or bathing
Based in 1950, Orient Watch has been offering the world with distinctive and distinctive timepieces. Right this moment, the Orient model is cherished by prospects in additional than 70 international locations and continues to hone its craft by growing the mechanical motion. So far, Orient has developed over 40 distinctive mechanical watch calibers, and its factories in Northern Japan produce over 1.1 million watch actions per 12 months.
Orient prides itself on the premise that its timepieces are a “watchmaker’s watch”– a no frills mechanical watch that’s strong and reliable. Our on-line repute means that an Orient watch is dependable out of the field, and our use of a ball bearing system in our automated watches make sure that the watch will begin working with little effort. All of this may be attributed to Orient’s timeless dedication to the mechanical watch. The implicit worth of possessing an Orient watch is that the one method to get pleasure from its large high quality is thru possession.
Mechanical watches are thought-about to supply an a variety of benefits:
- Attention-grabbing and creative options during which time the time ticks off via the mixed work of precision elements.
- Environment friendly capturing of the vitality of movement generated by each day actions.
- Performance for an prolonged interval via half substitute, with an added emotional worth via successive generations of households passing down valued watches.
Orient Men’s 2nd Gen. Bambino Ver. 1 Stainless Steel Japanese-Automatic Watch with Leather Strap, Black, 21 (Model: FAC00001B0)