- Domed mineral crystal
- Modern, moderate style
- Japanese-programmed Movement
- Case Diameter: 40.5mm
- Water impervious to 30m (100ft): by and large, withstands sprinkles or brief drenching in water, however not reasonable for swimming or bathing
Founded in 1950, Orient Watch has been furnishing the world with remarkable and unmistakable timepieces. Today, the Orient brand is esteemed by clients in excess of 70 nations and keeps on sharpening its art by building up the mechanical development. To date, Orient has created more than 40 extraordinary mechanical watch bores, and its industrial facilities in Northern Japan produce over 1.1 million watch developments for every year.
Orient prides itself on the reason that its timepieces are a “watchmaker’s watch”– a straightforward mechanical watch that is hearty and reliable. Our online notoriety proposes that an Orient watch is solid out of the case, and our utilization of a metal roller framework in our programmed watches guarantee that the watch will begin running with little exertion. The majority of this can be ascribed to Orient’s undying commitment to the mechanical watch. The understood benefit of having an Orient watch is that the best way to make the most of its gigantic quality is through ownership.
Mechanical watches are considered to offer various advantages:
- Interesting and aesthetic highlights in which time the time ticks off through the consolidated work of exactness parts.
- Efficient catching of the vitality of movement produced by day by day activities.
- Functionality for an all-inclusive period through part substitution, with an additional enthusiastic incentive through progressive ages of families going down esteemed watches.
Orient Men’s ‘2nd Gen. Bambino Ver. 3’ Japanese Automatic Stainless Steel and Leather Dress Watch, Color:Gray (Model: FAC0000CA0)
There are no reviews yet.