- Orient 21 Jewels Self-Winding Automatic Motion, Oscillation Frequency: “21,600 oscillations per hour (6 beats per sec)”
- Stainless Steel Case and Band with Fold Over Deployment Clasp
- Mineral Crystal, Day/Date Show with Spanish Choice, Gold Tone Arms and Markers
- Case Dimension: 37.5 mm Dimaeter, 11 mm Thickness
- Water Resistant – 30 M, Screw Down Caseback
Based in 1950, Orient Watch has been offering the world with distinctive and distinctive timepieces. At the moment, the Orient model is cherished by prospects in additional than 70 nations and continues to hone its craft by creating the mechanical motion. Thus far, Orient has developed over 40 distinctive mechanical watch calibers, and its factories in Northern Japan produce over 1.1 million watch actions per yr.
Orient prides itself on the premise that its timepieces are a “watchmaker’s watch”– a no frills mechanical watch that’s strong and reliable. Our on-line popularity means that an Orient watch is dependable out of the field, and our use of a ball bearing system in our automated watches make sure that the watch will begin operating with little effort. All of this may be attributed to Orient’s timeless dedication to the mechanical watch. The implicit worth of possessing an Orient watch is that the one strategy to get pleasure from its great high quality is thru possession.
Mechanical watches are thought of to supply a number of benefits:
- Attention-grabbing and creative options through which time the time ticks off by the mixed work of precision components.
- Environment friendly capturing of the power of movement generated by each day actions.
- Performance for an prolonged interval by half substitute, with an added emotional worth by successive generations of households passing down valued watches.
Orient #FAB00009D Men’s 3 Star Stainless Steel Dark Blue Dial Self Wind Automatic Watch