- Round watch in tempered steel highlighting unidirectional bezel and date window at three o’clock
- Automatic-self-wind Movement
- Case Diameter: 44.5mm
- All Luminous Dial
Founded in 1950, Orient Watch has been furnishing the world with one of a kind and particular timepieces. Today, the Orient brand is loved by clients in excess of 70 nations and keeps on sharpening its art by building up the mechanical development. To date, Orient has created more than 40 exceptional mechanical watch bores, and its production lines in Northern Japan produce over 1.1 million watch developments for each year.
Orient prides itself on the reason that its timepieces are a “watchmaker’s watch”– a no nonsense mechanical watch that is hearty and reliable. Our online notoriety proposes that an Orient watch is dependable out of the case, and our utilization of a metal ball framework in our programmed watches guarantee that the watch will begin running with little exertion. The majority of this can be ascribed to Orient’s undying devotion to the mechanical watch. The certain benefit of having an Orient watch is that the best way to make the most of its gigantic quality is through ownership.
Mechanical watches are considered to offer various advantages:
- Interesting and masterful highlights in which time the time ticks off through the joined work of accuracy parts.
- Efficient catching of the vitality of movement produced by day by day activities.
- Functionality for an all-encompassing period through part substitution, with an additional enthusiastic incentive through progressive ages of families going down esteemed watches.
Orient Men’s Automatic Stainless Steel Diving Watch, Color:Silver-Toned (Model: FEM75005R9)