- Domed Mineral Crystal
- Small Seconds Show
- Japanese-automatic Motion
- Case Diameter: 40.5mm
- Water-resistant to 30m (100ft): usually, withstands splashes or temporary immersion in water, however not appropriate for swimming or bathing
Based in 1950, Orient Watch has been offering the world with distinctive and distinctive timepieces. Immediately, the Orient model is cherished by prospects in additional than 70 international locations and continues to hone its craft by creating the mechanical motion. Up to now, Orient has developed over 40 distinctive mechanical watch calibers, and its factories in Northern Japan produce over 1.1 million watch actions per 12 months.
Orient prides itself on the premise that its timepieces are a “watchmaker’s watch”– a no frills mechanical watch that’s strong and reliable. Our on-line popularity means that an Orient watch is dependable out of the field, and our use of a ball bearing system in our computerized watches be certain that the watch will begin working with little effort. All of this may be attributed to Orient’s timeless dedication to the mechanical watch. The implicit worth of possessing an Orient watch is that the one strategy to get pleasure from its great high quality is thru possession.
Mechanical watches are thought of to supply an a variety of benefits:
- Fascinating and inventive options wherein time the time ticks off by the mixed work of precision components.
- Environment friendly capturing of the vitality of movement generated by day by day actions.
- Performance for an prolonged interval by half substitute, with an added emotional worth by successive generations of households passing down valued watches.
Orient Men’s Bambino Small Seconds Stainless Steel Japanese-Automatic Watch with Leather Strap, Brown