- Round watch including logoed dark dial with silver-tone markers and date window at 3 o’clock
- 41 mm treated steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese programmed development with simple display
- Croc-emblazoned cowhide calfskin band with clasp closure
- Water impervious to 30 m (99 ft)
The new Orient Symphony dress watch includes an Orient made 21-gem programmed development, a dark dial with silver connected hour markers, coordinating silver hands, a strong sink case back, date window at 3:00, a mineral gem, and a dark calfskin lash. Extraordinary watch for wearing to the workplace or out for supper. It is decent and slight and wears well on all wrist sizes. Accompanies a 41mm x 12mm dark PVD hardened steel case and highlights up to a 40 hour power save. Highlights Movement: Orient 21-gem Automatic (self winding) Case: Black PVD treated steel, 41mm x 12mm thick Back: Solid tighten back Crystal: Hardened Mineral Band: Black cowhide tie, clasp conclusion, 20mm. Water Resistant: 50 meters Warranty: 1 Year
Orient Men’s ER27001B Classic Automatic Watch
There are no reviews yet.