- Spherical watch that includes logoed black dial with silver-tone markers and date window at Three o’clock
- 41 mm stainless-steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese automated motion with analog show
- Croc-embossed leather-based calfskin band with buckle closure
- Water-resistant to 30 m (99 ft)
The brand new Orient Symphony gown watch options an Orient made 21-jewel automated motion, a black dial with silver utilized hour markers, matching silver fingers, a stable screw-in case again, date window at 3:00, a mineral crystal, and a black leather-based strap. Nice look ahead to sporting to the workplace or out for dinner. It’s good and skinny and wears effectively on all wrist sizes. Comes with a 41mm x 12mm stainless-steel case and options as much as a 40 hour energy reserve. Options Motion: Orient 21-jewel Automatic (self winding) Case: Stainless-steel, 41mm x 12mm thick Again: Strong screw-in again Crystal: Hardened Mineral Band: Black leather-based strap, buckle closure, 20mm. Water Resistant: 50 meters Guarantee: 1 12 months.
Orient Men’s ER27006B Classic Automatic Watch