- Domed Mineral Crystal
- Butterfly Clasp
- Japanese-automatic Motion
- Case Diameter: 40.5mm
- Water-resistant to 30m (100ft): on the whole, withstands splashes or transient immersion in water, however not appropriate for swimming or bathing
Based in 1950, Orient Watch has been offering the world with distinctive and distinctive timepieces. Immediately, the Orient model is cherished by prospects in additional than 70 international locations and continues to hone its craft by creating the mechanical motion. To this point, Orient has developed over 40 distinctive mechanical watch calibers, and its factories in Northern Japan produce over 1.1 million watch actions per 12 months.
Orient prides itself on the premise that its timepieces are a “watchmaker’s watch”– a no frills mechanical watch that’s sturdy and reliable. Our on-line fame means that an Orient watch is dependable out of the field, and our use of a ball bearing system in our computerized watches be sure that the watch will begin operating with little effort. All of this may be attributed to Orient’s timeless dedication to the mechanical watch. The implicit worth of possessing an Orient watch is that the one strategy to get pleasure from its great high quality is thru possession.
Mechanical watches are thought-about to supply a number of benefits:
- Attention-grabbing and creative options through which time the time ticks off by means of the mixed work of precision elements.
- Environment friendly capturing of the power of movement generated by day by day actions.
- Performance for an prolonged interval by means of half alternative, with an added emotional worth by means of successive generations of households passing down valued watches.
Orient Men’s “Helios” Japanese Automatic / Hand-Winding Stainless Steel Bracelet Dial Color: Green Model #: RA-AG0026E10A