- Mineral Crystal.Energy Reserve:Roughly 40 hours.
- 120-Click on Unidirectional Bezel
- Case Diameter: 41mm.Energy Reserve:Roughly 40 hours.
- Motion:Orient Cal.F6922 Automatic, Hand-winding, Hacking Motion
- Water Resistant 200m (660ft): in Basic, Appropriate for Skilled Marine Exercise and Severe Floor Water Sports activities, however not Diving
That is the extremely anticipated new Orient Mako II watch that’s powered by a 22-jewel, Caliber F69 automated motion. This new motion is self-winding, hand winding, and it hacks (second hand halts while you pull out the crown). Along with the brand new improved motion, the brand new Mako II watch has an improved uni-directional bezel with 120 clicks, and it has a brand new case design (gone is the short day pusher at 2:00) for a trimmer, extra simplified look. The day and date window is identical, however you alter each by way of the screw-down crown. The case measurement is available in at 41.5mm in diameter and it is about 13mm thick. As at all times, you get a superb chrome steel bracelet with a clean working push-button deployant clasp (a trademark of Orient watches). The unique Mako was an all-time greatest vendor for Orient. The brand new motion, case design and bezel ought to make the Mako II a good greater success. Options Motion: Orient 22-Jewel Cal. F69 Automatic (self-winding, hand wind, hacks) Case: Brushed chrome steel, 41.5mm x 13mm thick. Again: Strong screw-in again Crystal: Hardened Mineral Band: Chrome steel bracelet with push-button deployant closure, 22mm.. Water Resistant: 200 meters Guarantee: 1 Yr
Orient Men’s FAA02001B9 Mako II Analog Automatic Hand-Winding Silver Watch