- Mineral crystal
- Unidirectional bezel
- Japanese-automatic Motion
- Case Diameter: 46mm
- Water-proof 200m (660ft): typically, appropriate for skilled marine exercise and critical floor water sports activities, however not diving
Based in 1950, Orient Watch has been offering the world with distinctive and distinctive timepieces. At this time, the Orient model is cherished by clients in additional than 70 nations and continues to hone its craft by creating the mechanical motion. To this point, Orient has developed over 40 distinctive mechanical watch calibers, and its factories in Northern Japan produce over 1.1 million watch actions per 12 months.
Orient prides itself on the premise that its timepieces are a “watchmaker’s watch”– a no frills mechanical watch that’s strong and reliable. Our on-line fame means that an Orient watch is dependable out of the field, and our use of a ball bearing system in our automated watches be certain that the watch will begin working with little effort. All of this may be attributed to Orient’s timeless dedication to the mechanical watch. The implicit worth of possessing an Orient watch is that the one approach to take pleasure in its super high quality is thru possession.
Mechanical watches are thought-about to supply an a variety of benefits:
- Fascinating and inventive options during which time the time ticks off by way of the mixed work of precision components.
- Environment friendly capturing of the power of movement generated by day by day actions.
- Performance for an prolonged interval by way of half substitute, with an added emotional worth by way of successive generations of households passing down valued watches.
Orient Men’s Nami Stainless Steel Japanese-Automatic Diving Watch with Rubber Strap, Black, 23 (Model: FAC09004D0)