- Sapphire Crystal
- Sun and Moon Indicator
- Japanese-automatic Motion
- Case Diameter: 42.5mm
- Water-resistant to 50m (165ft: on the whole, appropriate for brief durations of leisure swimming, however not diving or snorkeling
Based in 1950, Orient Watch has been offering the world with distinctive and distinctive timepieces. In the present day, the Orient model is cherished by prospects in additional than 70 international locations and continues to hone its craft by creating the mechanical motion. Up to now, Orient has developed over 40 distinctive mechanical watch calibers, and its factories in Northern Japan produce over 1.1 million watch actions per yr.
Orient prides itself on the premise that its timepieces are a “watchmaker’s watch”– a no frills mechanical watch that’s sturdy and reliable. Our on-line popularity means that an Orient watch is dependable out of the field, and our use of a ball bearing system in our automated watches be sure that the watch will begin operating with little effort. All of this may be attributed to Orient’s timeless dedication to the mechanical watch. The implicit worth of possessing an Orient watch is that the one approach to get pleasure from its great high quality is thru possession.
Mechanical watches are thought-about to supply an a variety of benefits:
- Fascinating and creative options by which time the time ticks off via the mixed work of precision components.
- Environment friendly capturing of the power of movement generated by day by day actions.
- Performance for an prolonged interval via half alternative, with an added emotional worth via successive generations of households passing down valued watches.
Orient Men’s Sun and Moon Version 3 Stainless Steel Japanese-Automatic Watch with Leather Calfskin Strap, Brown, 22 (Model: FAK00001Y0)